Monday, January 5, 2009

Back to school ... finally!

Jacob heads back to school tomorrow after the "Winter Holiday" break and I couldn't be happier. Perhaps it was the fact that I was up at 4:30 this morning for about an hour and when I finally fell back asleep, hard, Jacob woke up to the rain. So back to bed he went and I caught a few more winks. I am very lucky that my work doesn't mind if I need to tote him along, which saves money I don't have to spend on daycare. Although everyone here loves him and the plethora of artwork he draws for them, he rides my nerves at times. He is one extreme or the other ... super cute and sweet or super irritating. He has a serious attitude problem. I wonder where he go that ...

Oh well ... back to school tomorrow! Yay! Hope he adjusts well.

No comments: